<body>
like a melody in my head;
that i can't keep out.
kelroyweeyuting

alive and kicking for 18 years.
currently studying in Republic Poly.
Diploma in Sports & Exercise Sciences.
part of Team Republic Canoe,
& hello, nice to meet you.

There she goes


replay


credits
Layout : sherpidity
Resources:
026. Happy Chinese New Year!
Monday, January 26, 2009; 6:13 PM
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Slept at 2am++, and woke up at 8am!

Bathe, wash up, eat breakfast.
9am! Its time!
Here goes!
-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-
Bye bye lion.. :(
See you next year on Valentine's Day..
-
Photobucket
Photobucket

God-uncle and family came for lunch.
After everything, they left and we left home too.
-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-
To angmokio to visit mum's biological mother. :)
I think i will always have a phobia going there facing this particular aunty ever since what happen last year. -.- Kaypoh stalkers, dunno izzit? Ask me lorh.
yeap, chop chop done and headed to Nanny's place! :D

Wheee! Ian is still around!
My lil cute nephewwww. :).
I'll be having a niece soon!
Shes in Meiyi jiejie's womb! :D
Her name is Rae Soh Lei. :D
Together with her big brother, Ian Soh Yi! :D
Rae.. nice name.
Ok, as promised!
Stalkers of Ian Soh Yi!
HERE YOU GO!
-
Photobucket
-
Papa with Ian!
-
Photobucket
-
Ian: *whines*
-
Photobucket
-
Mama with Ian!
-
Photobucket
-
Hahaha, tell me about it.
So cute so adorable! :). He totally made my day luh!
Esp the way he just stone there for 2 seconds and got everyone laughing!
He stone there for 2 seconds giving the - Oh shit!/Oh my gosh!/Diediedie, i'm in trouble - look.
HAHAHA!
I cant wait for Rae to be out.
I believe she will be as pretty as Meiyi jiejie like how Ian is as handsome as Ahkiat gor gor. :D

Daddy and I had a deal to wear pink and white stripe tee.
Here goes!
-
Photobucket
-
Hehehehe. :D

Ok, thats roughly how i spent my first day of the lunar new year! :D.
Tomorrow would be a long day.
Got to sleep early tonight...
Bye peeps.

Fear barrier - I need to overcome you.
It hurts like it never did before.

Labels: ,

back to the top